Clear Lair TCG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Lair TCG

The Clear Lair TCG Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Descrete's Custom Clear Lair Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Descrete
Co-Admin / Clear Warlord
Descrete

Descrete's Custom Clear Lair Cards Empty
PostSubject: Descrete's Custom Clear Lair Cards   Descrete's Custom Clear Lair Cards EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:53 am

ok, so i'm gonna be making a deck of clear layer cards

Name: Sabotager
Attribute: Sound
Type: Alien/Virus
Level: 2
Effect/Description: When this card is played move it to a Spell and Trick Card Zone, the next card to be played cannot Attack for 2 turns. (I have a good feeling this isn't correct OCG)
ATK / DEF: 50/700

Name: Saber Destroyer
Attribute: Metal/Non-Effect
Type: Machine
Level: 5
Effect/Description: A powerful warrior made of metal, it cleverly destroys its enemies with its Triple Strike attack
ATK / DEF: 1800/2000

Name: Backfire
Type: Spell
Effect/Description: When your opponent destroys a Metal-Type Monster in one of your Monster/Creature Zones , destroy the all monsters that have made an attack this War Phrase.

*more comming soon, and check your toilet for me* lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadow Avian
Admin / Clear Lair
Shadow Avian

Descrete's Custom Clear Lair Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descrete's Custom Clear Lair Cards   Descrete's Custom Clear Lair Cards EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:56 am

Descrete wrote:
ok, so i'm gonna be making a deck of clear layer cards

Name: Sabotager
Attribute: Sound
Type: Alien/Virus
Level: 2
Effect/Description: When this card is played move it to a Spell and Trick Card Zone, the next card to be played cannot Attack for 2 turns. (I have a good feeling this isn't correct OCG)
ATK / DEF: 50/700

Name: Saber Destroyer
Attribute: Metal/Non-Effect
Type: Machine
Level: 5
Effect/Description: A powerful warrior made of metal, it cleverly destroys its enemies with its Triple Strike attack
ATK / DEF: 1800/2000

Name: Backfire
Type: Spell
Effect/Description: When your opponent destroys a Metal-Type Monster in one of your Monster/Creature Zones , destroy the all monsters that have made an attack this War Phrase.

*more comming soon, and check your toilet for me* lol!

Those are very good cards I like them I'll check over the Effect and PM you how they should be written but still very good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://clearlairtcg.forumotion.com

Descrete's Custom Clear Lair Cards
Page 1 of 1