Clear Lair TCG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clear Lair TCG

The Clear Lair TCG Forum!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules: Please Read Before Posting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
God Splice
Co-Admin / Clear Warlord
God Splice

Rules: Please Read Before Posting! Empty
PostSubject: Rules: Please Read Before Posting!   Rules: Please Read Before Posting! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 5:05 pm

You can't have order when you have no rules, so here i go.
I'll try to make this short (and Painless Twisted Evil )...

1. When posting your cards, try and put as many of your cards in the same thread. Try not to make to many threads as it crowds up all the threads.

2. Make sure you post all your cards in the right section. Don't post your pop culture cards in the Realistic Cards Section.

3. All Threads started in the wrong section, will either be locked, moved, or deleted. You have been warned.

4. All threads that have been neglected, meaning there hasn't been posted in for atleast a month, will be removed or locked.

5. Use your common sense, if you need help ask a moderator, or super moderator for help. Also this isn't YCM, you can also contact an Administrator for help...but just remember...I'm twisted... Twisted Evil ...Descretes in the toilet... lol! ...and Shadow Avian is...well... cyclops A ONE EYED MONSTER...J/K...Muhahaha...*cough*...haha...

Anyways Folow the rules or ELSE!!!
Back to top Go down

Rules: Please Read Before Posting!
Page 1 of 1